Regarding Camels

From: Dave Black (dave_black@leamy.chshq.dfo.ca)
Date: Thu 02 Jan 1997 - 21:19:06 EET

Here's a thought for what its worth.

I have noted that one of the tribes in Prax are called Alticamelus =
Riders. It turns out the Alticamelus' (?) are a distant precursor of the =
modern camels we have today much in the same way as Eohippus led =

eventually to the modern horse and Australopithicus led to modern man.

Is it possible that Greg envisioned Glorantha to have a camel-like =
creature but not have something equating to a dromedary or bactrian =
camel? Camels aren't mentioned after all in the creatures book...

- - Dave

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #42

electronic retrieval.

lists.