Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #42

From: Tim Adams (adamsto@hungary-c.it.earthlink.net)
Date: Thu 02 Jan 1997 - 23:56:48 EET

> From: Peter Linton Tracy <937058@bud.cc.swin.edu.au>
> Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 19:27:18 +1100 (EST)
> Subject: Re: I have a Dream
>
> After Bo and Michael, I too have a dream. After living with a virtual
> game programmer I want to see a Gloranthan Heretic/Hexen game with 3D-Uz.
> I wouldn't stop playing it. Although the simple bash things gameing style
> is boring, perhaps a mix of bash and CD-ROM think/interactives... hmmm,
> I'll haveto learn how the write the appropriate code! %}
>
> Peter T

What you want is a easy plan, walk a hero path. Now your path or be
trashed. That way you have a goal, and hero path's take as much
thought as Sword action. Let's face it unless you have a charter
that has been played forever, you are not very good on the hero plan
<using the 1/20 skill rules>. So normally you try to think your
way out of bad places.

Tim Adams
adamsto@earthlink.net
adamsto@centum.utulsa.edu