Divine magic

From: Jane Williams (janewill@mail.nildram.co.uk)
Date: Sun 05 Jan 1997 - 03:05:26 EET

A rules clarification needed, please. (Yes, I know this isn't the rules
digest, but in the absence of one, this will have to do).

An initiate has divine magic, but it is one-use. In order to become a
priest, they need ten points of such magic. Once they become a priest,
they can sacrifice for reuseable divine magic. But what happens to the
ten points they had before? Does it become reuseable automatically, or do

they need to resacrifice for it?

Also, is it possible to be a priest without having the Worship Deity
spell? I would have though that at least they would have had to get it
within a few weeks of obtaining the new rank, but it isn't spelt out as
such in the rule books that I can find.

(BTW, what I want to know is what the rules *are*. I can come up with
plenty of ideas on what they *should* be myself. Don't let that stop
discussion, but an answer as well would be nice).

Jane Williams jane@williams.nildram.co.uk
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/janehome.htm