Re: Glorantha Digest Numbers

From: Shannon Appel (appel@erzo.org)
Date: Mon 06 Jan 1997 - 01:38:56 EET

>At the rate you are going, the Digest is going to be monstrous soon. I
>know some of the previous versions vroke the Digest down somewhat, into
>different volumes or somesuch. Is it possible you could do that here?
>Monthly might be good, though it only give 35 or 40 or so Digests per
>volume.
>
>This would make archiving easier for those who do it, and storage of the
>stuff I want to keep easier for people like me.

The Digest seems to running quite fine in exactly the way that it has
for several years now, and so I don't particularly see any reason to
change things currently. With a little bit of work, I'll get something
like Loren's searcher set up when chaosium.com comes up, and so
retrieval should be a little easier, but for now things seem fine to
me.

Shannon