Glorantha Digest: Glorantha Digest V4 #51

Glorantha Digest V4 #51

From: Nick Brooke (100270.337@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue 07 Jan 1997 - 11:29:05 EET

The Man with Two Brains writes:

> Poetic License is not the same thing as poetry, Nick. I think Poetry is
> one of the _best_ ways to explore Glorantha (though I am rarely very good
> at it). Taking poetic license as part of an analytical or speculative
> discussion can be confusing, and is what I think should be avoided, for
> clarity's sake.

But why should we demand clarity from all our Gloranthan sources? Pretty
bloody Yelmic -cum- GL'ish attitude, if you ask me! This list is for
_everything_ to do with Glorantha, not just plodding analysis. I'm all for
a bit of confusion, especially if it helps to spark our creativity. (After
all, if everything* Greg wrote was complete and internally consistent, what
would we be doing here?).

====
Nick
====

* I was tempted to write "anything", but shied at the last fence...