The Watchdog of Corflu

From: Thomas Doniol-Valcroze (tconrad@orbital.fr)
Date: Tue 07 Jan 1997 - 15:02:08 EET

Hi everybody!
The first thing I wanted to say is that the David Cheng's Runepower
update was just great! I had been playing the Runepower rules for a
few months, but even my players would find it too powerful. Now is the
big opportunity for role-playing!

And here is my question (about something completely different):
In a distant past (Digest V4#11), Stephen P Martin said:
>I would only want to add that the version of Nomad Gods published by the French is, for those who do not know, a revised version, fully compatible with Dragon Pass. Cover art is a bit off the point, and I don't think they quite understood the Watchdog of Corflu, otherwise it is gorgeous.

Well, I don't know about the other French, but concerning me, this is
very true! I don't think I quite understand the Watchdog of Corflu...
The only thing I could find about it was in RoC, and it was pretty
unclear to me.
Would anyone be nice enough to explain it to me?

Yours, Thomas.