boring god forgot

From: Peter Metcalfe (P.Metcalfe@student.canterbury.ac.nz)
Date: Wed 08 Jan 1997 - 01:55:20 EET

Nick Brooke:
============

>I have *loads* of time for Peter Metcalfe's Leonardo ("God is Dead...
>Bored"), though I still think that much of God Forgot is just plain boring:

This may be true. I just think those people who are boring in
God Forgot are not the orginal People Who God Forgot but
descendants of the refugee God Learners after the Machine City
was destroyed. They have long since abjured their zistorite
beliefs and will not touch machines of any kind IMO.

- --Peter Metcalfe