Re: The Broken Council

From: RiDamhna@aol.com
Date: Wed 08 Jan 1997 - 16:16:44 EET

In a message dated 1/8/97 9:02:40 AM, Andrew Joelson wrote:

>Dear Gloranthaphile,
> The Glorantha Con IV committee deeply regrets having to cancel
>the Broken Council LARP. Unfortunatley, this event is seriously under-
>subscribed, and is not playable with such a small turn out.

Let's give it until next Monday at least, folks...I'm sure there are a lot of
last-minute stragglers who put off sending in their registrations as long as
possible. If nothing else, give us interested parties time to recruit the
necessary bodies. How many more do we need, after all?

Another cancellation and I'll start to wonder if GloranthaCon has been taken
over by Gark the Calm.

Michael Schwartz ridamhna@aol.com
When in danger, when in doubt...run in circles, scream and shout!