Fwd: RuneQuest

From: Delecti@aol.com
Date: Thu 09 Jan 1997 - 06:16:33 EET

In a message dated 97-01-08 04:28:05 EST, Dalfitch writes:
Aloha All,

Sadly I am behind on reading the digest due to pressing work deadlines and
pressing family matters. But from the amount of them coming in, I feel that
some good stuff must be being generated. I am working on pushing RQ/Glorantha
on AOL since it is a very popular online service. The number of AOLer's on
the Digest show this, thus if we can Illuminate, uh, err, help other
potential RQ/Gloranthaphiles get their fix, all the better.

As a matter of fact I have had some contact me. This person is looking for
other RQ gamers in southern CA. Please contact him if you know of any (or are
one) directly. I am forwarding the subscribe info for the digest, but just in
case.

Aloha,
Scott Knowles
aka
Delecti
US Chaos Society Rep.
coming soon, new web pages!!!

<< Hello.

 I am looking for other gamers of RuneQuest in southern CA. I have tried to
list my interests on the AOL gamers recruiting page but have been
unsuccessful in contacting RuneQuestors. Do you have any suggestions as to
where I might be able to find other gamers? I am interested in either
in-person or on-line campaign.

 Thanks for your time.

 Dalfitch@aol.com (Dan) >>

I am looking for other gamers of RuneQuest in southern CA. I have tried to
list my interests on the AOL gamers recruiting page but have been
unsuccessful in contacting RunQuestors. Do you have any suggestions as to