tBC replacement

From: Andrew Joelson (joelsona@cpdmfg.cig.mot.com)
Date: Thu 09 Jan 1997 - 22:07:15 EET

>>----> Public Service Announcement <----<<

        Stephen Martin has recently posted concerning the (more in-
depth) reasons for the cancelation of the Broken Council. The GC IV
committe wishes to thank him for his efforts to date, and for his
patience. The decision to cancel tBC was put back by more time than
he was comfortable with, in order to help keep the LARP alive. Our
thanks go to all of the other authors as well, past and present.
(This includes Greg Stafford, Eric Rowe, Paul Reilly & Shannon Appel
to my certain knowledge. My apologies to any I have left out.)

        But on to better news. The time vacated by the Broken Council
will be filled. So far we have:

The New Game Demo/Playtest: Eric & Rob will run two two-hour sessions
  of a new boardgame currently being worked on at Chaoisium. 1-3pm,
  and 3-5pm on Saturday. Eric has asked me not to describe it, but
  rather to leave it as a surprise. All I can say is that I hope I
  can get into a session! Try it, you'll like it!

First Age Seminar: By the Great Sage himself; Greg Stafford. Come
  get all the straight poop on the First Age. Gaurranteed to be
  Orlanthi Accurate! 1-2pm Saturday

Sandy Peterson: Live & Uncut! Sandy will start with a Q&A on Call
  of C'thulhu, and things will pretty much degenerate from there.
  Excuse me, is that your psuedo-pod I just stepped on? 2-3pm Saturday.

And for those who may have received conflicting reports, "Shriek with
  Sandy" is set for 6-10pm on Saturday evening.

                Andrew Joelson
                Chairman, GC IV

PS Orlanth-Cola, official sponsor of Glorantha Con IV!
        Orlanth-Cola, a real Windy City drink!