GloranthaCon 4

From: David Hall (100116.2616@compuserve.com)
Date: Sun 12 Jan 1997 - 20:06:38 EET

Well, only a few weeks to go before the con! The staff here at Megacorp
Towers are rushing around frantically getting everything ready for the
events we are involved in. Tarsh War and the Meints Index to Glorantha are
at the printers and expected to be ready for the con.

Here's the schedule for the Evening with the Megacorp on Friday (Lunar
citizenship documents are not required for any of these events):

7.00 - 8.00 pm

Meet the Megacorp. A relaxed introduction to the team who have brought you
Tales of the Reaching Moon, Wyrms Footprints, Home of the Bold, and Hayward
the Pickled Onion. Find out about upcoming projects and have your say on
where the Megacorp goes from here.

8.00 - 9.00 pm

Gloranthan Renaissance. Is it the continued Renaissance or the new Dark
Ages for Glorantha? David Hall, Rob Heinsoo, and Greg Stafford are under
your spotlight for a general discussion on the future of Gloranthan gaming.

9.00 - 10.00 pm

Great Secrets of Glorantha. Wherein Greg Stafford and Sandy Petersen let
slip some secrets and not-so-secrets about the wonderful world of Glorantha
and its early development at Chaosium. Hosted by Nick Brooke.

10.00 - 11.00 pm

Sing-a-long-a-Nick. The Tom Jones of Glorantha, Nick Brooke, leads the
lustily lunged amongst us in this grand finale of stiring ballads, ditties
and laments with a Gloranthan flavour. Words and music will be provided,
but no ear plugs.

The Megacorp booth will be open during the con with copies of our all new
publications for sale, plus Tales of the Reaching Moon (back to issue #10),
Proceedings in Malkionism, the Convulsion 3D Programme book, Questlines, A
Rough Guide to Boldhome, Jar-Eel T-shirts, and other goodies from the
vaults.

We'll also be debuting our new storytelling card game Into the Praxian
Wastelands. This is a game best played after a few beers, so we'll be
playing it a lot!

See you there!

Cheers,

David Hall