Re: Broken Broken Council

From: Guy Hoyle (guyhoyle@chrysalis.org)
Date: Mon 13 Jan 1997 - 00:27:53 EET

I understand Curtis Lyons' sense of disappointment about the
cancellation of the Broken Council LARP, having been scheduled to
participate myself. I don't think anyone is more disappointed than
the people who were organizing it. I also appreciate your right to
express your opinions.

However, I don't think that making the conventioneers feel worse
about it is going to help Glorantha Con IV at all. Why not wait
until after the Con before you complain? Perhaps something better
will come out of it.

See ya in Chicago at the Temple of the Orlanth Frostbitten!

Guy

Guy Hoyle (guyhoyle@chrysalis.org)
The Gamemaster's Bookshelf
http://www.chrysalis.org/guyhoyle/