Garundyer got better though, Free Ghost

From: Thomas Doniol-Valcroze (tconrad@orbital.fr)
Date: Mon 13 Jan 1997 - 23:53:27 EET

Greetings, all.

Michael Raaterova:
- ------------------
>It's true, it's true! He turned me into a newt ! (I got better
though)

Hmm... It seems that we like the same movies...

Martin Laurie gives a list of heroes,
- -------------
and that made me think of something. What about Garundyer?
The Genertela Book describes him as the greatest living HeroQuester,
and his future seems very promising.
But I have never seen his name elsewhere. Has his story ever been
written or told?
Or does no one care? And, if so, why?

Carl Fink:
>Detached spirits are different -- just as offensive to the Lord of Death, mind, but he uses the separate Free Ghost spell on them.

Maybe, but Free Ghost belongs to the Ancestors Cult. Does a subcult
makes it available for Humakti?

Yours, Thomas.