Humakt's Free Ghost

From: Thomas Doniol-Valcroze (tconrad@orbital.fr)
Date: Tue 14 Jan 1997 - 16:41:09 EET

Greetings, folks.

Carl Fink:
- ----------
>My memory is notoriously bad, but I'm pretty sure that in CULTS OF
PRAX Humakt had Free Ghost.

Hmm... That seems logical to me. Had I known this, I would not have
asked my undead question.
But I couldn't know. Don't forget who you are talking to.
I live on the other side of an ocean that Dormal never crossed, and in
a time of illiteracy.
Cults of Prax, Pavis boxed set, Big rubble, Borderlands...
These are names that we find in old myths and legends.
In fact, I don't think I really believe these supplmements ever really

existed. I'm sure it is just a big conspiracy...

Yours, Thomas.

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #76

electronic retrieval.

lists.