myth and legends

From: Andrew Joelson (joelsona@cpdmfg.cig.mot.com)
Date: Tue 14 Jan 1997 - 18:57:59 EET

Thomas Doniol-Valcroze <tconrad@orbital.fr>

> I live on the other side of an ocean that Dormal never crossed, and
> in a time of illiteracy. Cults of Prax, Pavis boxed set, Big Rubble,
> Borderlands... These are names that we find in old myths and legends.
> In fact, I don't think I really believe these supplmements ever really
> existed. I'm sure it is just a big conspiracy...

        Come to the Games & Collectables Auction at Glorantha Con IV or V
and you will see this thesis disproven. If Andre Jarosh & Nils Weinander
can make it over here from Germany & Sweden, you can too!
        But on a more practical side, can somebody get Thomas the address
of Oriflam? And try contacting Ingo Tschinke, at: tschinke@NORDWEST.de
he's head of the Greman RQ Society (or whatever they call it), and seems
to be doing a pretty fair job of it.

                Andrew

Drink Orlanth-Cola!