RunePower, Mummies

From: Philip Hibbs (101621.1264@CompuServe.COM)
Date: Tue 14 Jan 1997 - 19:12:37 EET

>The biggest problem with RunePower is stacking. Inevitably, someone
>with 12 points of Runepower will want to use it to cast Shield 12...
     My favourite variants on this are both Tricksterisms. How about casting
Swallow 18 on a mosquito and setting it loose in a hot, stuffy bar? Trickster
DI: 13 simultaneous Detach Body Part spells upon death!

Thomas Doniol-Valcroze:
>where and how can you find mummies in Glorantha?
     These are created by the Sorcery spell, "Create Mummy", and looking at RW
mythology, that seems to me to be a quite adequate explanation, unlike the
rather feeble Sorcery spell "Create Vampire". Vivamort is so much more
interesting!
     I also think that the Yelm priests in the retirement towers would have a
lot in common with mummies, but I never read the material much, and don't have
it to hand.

Paolo Guccione:
>some of these points were much better highlighted in
>Simon Phipp's page. Simon, where is all that nice stuff now?
     Simon is working on getting a new IP in Ireland. If that does not look like
an imminent poossibility, he might Email me a ZIP of it and I'll upload it to my
area. Simon can be mailed on:
simon.phipp@walshwestern.com.
     Watch this space.

phibbs@csi.compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PHibbs
| Phil Hibbs | What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy fearful symmetry? |

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #77

electronic retrieval.

lists.