Humakti Free Ghost

From: Lewis Jardine (jardine@rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk)
Date: Tue 14 Jan 1997 - 19:17:40 EET

Hi All

        Several people have been discussing whether Humakti have/have
had/should have
the Free Ghost spell.

Well here's my take on it:

1) I don't think that ghosts are undead in Gloranthan terms.
IMO they are a type of bound spirit,
after all they have POW and can regenerate MPs normally.

Thus I don't think that Humakti are automatically against them.
Evidence is Sword Blade Blue? a Humakti ghost in the Snakepipe Hollow
scenario.
Thus why should Humakti have Free Ghost?

2) Humakti have another spell which will Free Ghosts if necessary:

Sever Spirit!

Cheers
        Lewis