[none]

From: durupt@rtccnh1.serigate.philips.com
Date: Tue 14 Jan 1997 - 19:35:40 EET

  Hi all

+ undeads
An undead is dead creature that still has a link between its
corpse and its soul.
For example zombies, ghouls and mummies are undead creatures.
Since according to Tales#5, humakti are protected against a transformation
into zombies and skeletons, I count the skeleton in the undead creatures.
I think that a humakti can be turned in the others types of undead.

Thanatari heads are not undead but in fact undying, the head still
lives so to speak.

I wonder what is the worst for a Humakti between being turned into a vampire
and being affected by the create head ritual.

        Peace
                Jean