Undying undeads...

From: Thomas Doniol-Valcroze (tconrad@orbital.fr)
Date: Wed 15 Jan 1997 - 13:44:48 EET

Hi, all.

I think I agree with the ghost not being an undead, and therefore, not
being a problem to Humakti. I like the idea that there can be Humakti
ghosts, sent back to finish some task or help some Swords.

I also agree with the Thanatari Head not being an undead (but rather
an undying), but I still have a problem with the Mad Head Ghost, maybe
for David Cake's reason:
> Thus, it seems quite reasonable that Mad Head Ghosts specifically
are counted as undead where other ghosts are not, if you want a
reason. Personally, I'm not sure, but that's purely because I'm not
sure if I want my Sword PC to get out of it that easily.

- - Yep. Maybe, that's the point.

And still about undeads:

Erik Sieurin
>I have a heretical view of undead and ghosts, quite different from
that of the rulesbook; is anyone interested?

- - I am.

Yours, Thomas.