The Tale of Orkarl's Bull - MiniLARP

From: Andrew Joelson (joelsona@cpdmfg.cig.mot.com)
Date: Thu 16 Jan 1997 - 15:34:36 EET

        I have received Jeff Richard's & Neil Robinson's generous effort
with considerable enthusiasm. This sounds like the sort of fun event I
will be too busy to participate in, alas!
        This event has not yet received a firm position in the schedule.
As a con organizer I am torn between setting a fixed time, or reserving
this last minute entry to us as a "patch"; to fill in for a event that
fails at the last minute.
        Anyone who would like to be in this event, please feel free to
post a note to me. And feel free to suggest a time, too! If I get a
whole bunch of requests for a particular time, then that will be the
deciding factor. Post to: joelsona@cpdmfg.cig.mot.com or if that
bounces to: vladt@interaccess.com (Kevin Rose) and ask him to forward
it to me. Please do not respond on the Digest.

                Andrew Joelson
                Chairman, GC IV

    Orlanth-Cola, official sponsor of Glorantha Con IV!
         Rosemont, Illinois Jan 24-26, 1997
        Orlanth-Cola, a real Windy City drink!