The British zines are coming!

From: David Gadbois (gadbois@cyc.com)
Date: Fri 17 Jan 1997 - 01:58:21 EET

The long-awaiting issue 15 of Tales of the Reaching Moon has completed
its trek across the Atlantic, across North America a couple of times,
and several spins through Texas for good measure. In an effort to
give yet another good reason to go to Glorantha Con IV, and in a
sleazy attempt to save money on postage, I will be handing out North
American subscribers' copies at the Tales booth from 1:30 to 2:30 on
Saturday. The rest of you (you know who you are) will have to wait
until after the con. If you are waiting on other stuff from me, I'll
try to get it out before the con.

- --David Gadbois