griselda

From: Peter Metcalfe (P.Metcalfe@student.canterbury.ac.nz)
Date: Fri 17 Jan 1997 - 06:40:19 EET

Thomas Doniol-Valcroze:
=======================

>I know this question will be the last nail in the coffin of my
>ignorance, but let's ask it anyway: Who is Griselda?

An red-headed adventurer who lives in Pavis. Oliver Dickison
wrote a series of stories about her in White Dwarf in the early
80s. Some more have appeared in the Tales of the Reaching Moon.
Among other things, she claims to have defeated a Zorak Zoran
Death Lord in single combat, been friends with Pikat Yaraboom
and several cults in Pavis are looking for her after the Great
Chart Caper (involving fake treasure maps).

Her adventures have been collected and published in a book called
the Complete Griselda which is available from the Reaching Moon
Megacorp. Her stats can be found in the _Big_Rubble_ (RQ2) along
with all the other riff-raff con-artists she hangs out with.

- --Peter Metcalfe