Gloranthan Ephemeris

From: Stephen P Martin (ilium@juno.com)
Date: Fri 17 Jan 1997 - 10:04:18 EET

To All:

Just a quick note, I am ten or so Digests behind again. Already.

Nick asked that people not send technical questions or comments about the
Ephemeris to him. I would love to answer questions about how the Sky Dome
works, in a (currently) unofficial capacity. Technical questions about
how the program itself will be ignored, but all other star-related
inquiries I am willing to answer to the best of my knowledge.

Also, I am not trying to scupper the Gloranthan Ephemeris as Nick's
comments made it sound. I merely wondered whether Greg Stafford, on whose
work the program was based, knew it was going to be distributed. I
thought it polite to make sure he was aware of the situation. If this is
trying to _prevent_ it from going out, I guess most democracies are
peopled by anarchists and revolutionaries.

Stephen Martin
ilium@juno.com
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic@juno.com