Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #90

From: danny bourne (d.bourne@dial.pipex.com)
Date: Fri 17 Jan 1997 - 16:39:56 EET

 MOBus Thrax, famous Danfive Xaron ex-member and reformed
>ginaholic'.

The OB shouldn't be in capitals, but as a member of HMP Australia, I
thought DX was the most obvious. And as for the ginaholic - well, I
remember that evening at the RQ Con2 Committee room - and as for that guy's
window at Convulsion 3D I think 'nuff said. Use my stuff with pleasure, the
DX punishment battalion marching song 'March and Die' will be available
early next week at all good Gloranthan digests