A long red road that has no turning

From: Carl Fink (carlf@panix.com)
Date: Sun 19 Jan 1997 - 17:45:59 EET

Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe@student.canterbury.ac.nz>:

>One could also adopt the trick of actually being swallowed, resisting
>the digestion and cut yourself out from the inside (Sir Ethilrist does
>this to Hungry Jack and Argrath does this to the Devil).

I suspect that surviving the Baths of Nelat quest would be helpful
here - one mundane result might be immunity to all acids, including
digestive ones, even of Dragons or the Devil.
- --
Carl Fink carlf@panix.com

The threatened email attack on my account has failed to materialize, and I'm
ending my policy of digitally signing everything I mail or post.