RuneQuest Computer Helper

From: Hasni Mubarak (richo@epix.net)
Date: Mon 20 Jan 1997 - 04:18:29 EET

Well, I am planning a little raid (or should that be "little" "raid") for my PC's. To
make a long story short, the seven PC's and fifty of their close, Humakti friends are
about to do a surprise raid on an Esrolian Estate that is reported to hide Chaos,
destabalize the region, and do nasty things to people.

Now, I keep thinking, "Gee, back when I was an update student, I actually understood one
of the "modern" programing languages. It would be VERY helpful to have a program that
would take a database of fifty humakti with their attack, parry, armour, and hitpoints
and slam it into a similar database of Bad Guys and tell me who lives and who dies."
Then I think "Too bad I'm an old, out of touch simpleton."

However, maybe somebody out there has come up with something similar. Heck, if you
cared about stuff like that, you could probably work in fatigue and stuff. Maybe even
add in secondary weapons, fumble tables, hit locations, etc. Guess it would be much
easeier for The Other Game (tm) but that's a diversion.

So, does anybody have anything remotely similar to what I'm looking for? Anybody have
any desire to whip off seventy lines of code and email it to me? ;-)

Rich