Glorantha Con

From: Guy Hoyle (guyhoyle@chrysalis.org)
Date: Wed 22 Jan 1997 - 10:44:37 EET

I'll be leaving for Chicago on Thursday, so this is probably my
next-to-last opportunity to say, I'm looking forward to meeting those
of you who'll be there! It's my first Glorantha Con, BTW.

Guy

- ----------------------------------
Guy Hoyle (guyhoyle@chrysalis.org)
Need help building your next world?