Truestone

From: Hasni Mubarak (richo@epix.net)
Date: Thu 23 Jan 1997 - 04:17:56 EET

Hey, regarding truestone. Say I screwed up and accidently told PC's that a
non-renewable spell was stored in an object. Is it possible that it is REALLY stored in
truestone?

What happens if a one-use spell, stored in truestone, is cast? Does it go away for ever?
 Is it the worlds first renewing one-shot matrix? Is it too gross an idea to even

consider?

Also, I'm under the impression that when some poor choad (Er, read RuneLord of immense
power) picks up a piece of "blank" truestone, he starts pumping all of his spells into

it and he's more or less back to the magical status of initiate. (Though, he's got one
heck of a nice matrix that just requires a worship ceremony to renew....and comes with
"Worship and Sanctify His God" built in...

Is this correct, or am I confusing different issues?

Hasni