Elven Runes

From: Michael Cule (mikec@room3b.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu 23 Jan 1997 - 20:25:25 EET

Andrew Joelson observed:
> It has been pointed out recently onthe digest that Elves are
> linked to the Plant Rune, not the Man Rune, and I think Mostali are
> linked to Stone (?). Dwarves may very well be linked to the Man Rune,
> but they are a manufactored race, cobbled together by the Mostali.

Unless I've been Gregged on this, I believe that multiple form runes are
possible. Elves have both the Man and the Plant runes and Ducks have both

the Man and the Bird/Beast rune.

Yes, this does mean that they perform Healing at full on both kinds.

- --
Michael Cule

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop of the Far Isles Medeival Society
Motto Nulla Spes Sit In Resistando (Resistance is Useless)
Ask me about The Far Isles: Better Living Through Pan Historic Anachronisms