Earthquakes

From: James Turner (lib155@abdn.ac.uk)
Date: Thu 23 Jan 1997 - 13:17:13 EET

I'm new to this list and would like to say how amazing it is.
I never realised there was this much support for the gloranthan world.
Which makes me think, if we are not a fanatical few why can't avalon
hill make it a comercially viable line?

Anyway to my question, are there any fault zones in glorantha? Do
earthquakes even occur? What about other natural disasters? I've read
that the GL's suffered from storms because of their actions, could this
happen to others? How can this sort of thing occur with the great
compromise in effect?

James Turner
Aberdeen