Horses in Sartar

From: Jane Williams (janewill@mail.nildram.co.uk)
Date: Sat 25 Jan 1997 - 22:34:46 EET

An interesting snippet I just found while looking for something else.
King of Sartar, page 206, partway through listing the clans of the
Colymar, notes the Enhyl clan as "one of the original Hyaloring
triarchy.... the Elmal clan, and descendants of the hero Kuschile".

The Narri seem to have been another of the triarchy, and the Lonisi the
other (later replaced by the Taraling).

Unless I'm missing something, that's Hyaloring Horse-breaker and Kuschile
who invented horse archery (as described in the Yelmalio write-up). Does
this help?

Jane Williams jane@williams.nildram.co.uk
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/