RQ Battle Program....

From: Mike Mittmann (mike_mittmann@affymetrix.com)
Date: Mon 27 Jan 1997 - 18:36:48 EET

I spoke to Alan LaVergne over the weekend, and he said:
"Hmmm, oh that, well, it's six years old, and runs in DOS,
 and doesn't use the Pow*5 for spellcasting, or fatigue,
 or any of the RQ3 rules, probably they would do better
 to just write the program themselves"
Then we went back to pounding a fence post into the ground.

- -Mike Mittmann
    mittmann@affymetrix.com

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #126

electronic retrieval.