Red Moon's Rise in the West

From: Rex A Bean (Andrew.Bean@anu.edu.au)
Date: Tue 28 Jan 1997 - 07:14:32 EET

G'day all,

Does anyone know of a source (or have an opinion) on what the Malkioni
priests said about the rise of the Red Moon. I imagine it started out
very small and far away but has steadily appeared to get bigger and
closer as the Lunar Empire conquered Carmania and extended its influence
to Riverjoin/Eastpoint??

I'm particularly interested from both the Jonatelan and Seshnegi viewpoint
(As my wandering knight Emile D'erriere spends his winter in bloody
freezing upland Jonatela with a bunch of barbaric knights and wizards
who commune with wolves, barbarians and get up to other extremly odd
practices)

Also any TOTRM Australia enquiries can come to this address.
(Except that David Gadbois has still not sent issue 14 to us. Hassle him
for it being a year overdue).

Cheers, Andrew