RQ Jew

From: richardc@sypte.co.uk
Date: Tue 28 Jan 1997 - 14:36:09 EET

MOB's Notes from the Nochet files on Arstola reminded me of
Tom Zunder's version of the Sun County campaign.
_
Tom ran the Esrolian population of Sun County as analogues
of Jews in medieval Europe. It really provided a way for the
players to focus on the Sun Domers' xenophobia. God I hated
 those arrogant, bigoted sons of horses... unfortunately my
(Balazaring) character thought Sun Dome the acme of civilisation
and was largely blind to their faults. He did, however, develop
quite a liking for spicy Esrolian cooking.
_
On the whole I have to agree with Stephen M; this is a bit too
obvious for my taste too but keep those notes coming.
_
Richard Crawley
richardc@sypte.co.uk
=20