GloranthaCon report

From: nilsw@ibm.net
Date: Wed 29 Jan 1997 - 00:06:54 EET

I had a great time at the GloranthaCon! Kudos to Andrew
et al for making it good despite the setbacks.

So, I saw a lot of people I recognized from San Francisco two years
ago and got to meet others whose names I have seen on the Digest.

I didn't play in a single game, but the seminars were
great, the stories were great and most of all the
comapny was great.

Some high points:

Hearing Chris Gidlow and Nick Brooke read the Seleric
Verses after the story telling contest.

The insane praxian story telling card game in the Megacorp suite late
saturday night.

Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind Home:
nilsw@ibm.net |
Office: nils@carasoft.se |
WWW: http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/