ZZ meets SS

From: Carlson, Pam (carlsonp@wdni.com)
Date: Wed 29 Jan 1997 - 02:41:00 EET

Ah, Daniel,

>What IS the connection between Shargash and Zorak Zoran??????
>The residual psychic distress of that soulless sorcerers presence leaves
me thinking that these two gods MUST have some underlying shared
existance...

You're right, of course. Martin L and I figured this out long ago.
Not only are there too many similarities to ignore, but the irony of ZZ
actually being a major deity in Genertela's great empire of light is too
hilarious to pass up! We'll fill you in on the details privately, if
you like - I'm sure Martin has the posts somewhere.

Or, consider the reverse - ZZ is actually a Shargash - has fire, decends
to the underworld, renews life, though in a disgusting, troll sort of
way...

Of course, Shargash can also be proven to be Orlanth, or even Urox.

Then again, sometimes a bannana is just a bannana. Shargash is
Shargash.

Pam

BTW - where have you been? You live in Seattle - Join Us! That "busy"
excuse doesn't cut it...