RE: Glorantha Digest V4 #131

From: Daniel McCluskey (Volt Comp) (a-daniem@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed 29 Jan 1997 - 04:55:40 EET

Pam confirms our worst fears...

>the irony of ZZ
>actually being a major deity in Genertela's great empire of light is too
>hilarious to pass up! We'll fill you in on the details privately, if
>you like - I'm sure Martin has the posts somewhere.
>
>Or, consider the reverse - ZZ is actually a Shargash - has fire, decends
>to the underworld, renews life, though in a disgusting, troll sort of
>way...

Either way, Imagine the horror and Rage of the ZZ runelord when he is
finally let into the very deepest circle of ZZ secrets, and discovers
that his god has been imprisoned within a City by the Burning Death. Is
Alkoth a mecca for Berzerk ZZ runelords? Madly trying to smash a hole in
the green Walls with Maul and Teeth? Maybe a tunnel reaching ever
closer from the castle of lead... (one day, all the twichy folks of
Alkoth suddenly start to feel... nice...)

Gosh, I wonder if Chalana Arroy is really Xiola Umbar???? ;>
[never mind... I'll quit now]

danm