Blank Truestone

From: Lewis Jardine (jardine@rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk)
Date: Wed 29 Jan 1997 - 12:20:24 EET

> From: Lantis <akuma@best.com>
> Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 14:27:38 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: Truestone
>
> Apparently I *am* the only one on the list that thinks RQ3
> Truestone rules are appalling. However, with this new insight

> into Glorantha, we can deduce a few things:

No, quite a few of us don't play da roolz (MOB frex).

[Lots snipped because its very conjectural!]

> Blank truestone is particularily prized by spys and assasins.
> Put a single grain into food or drink, and the victim will lose
> all their spells!
>
> - -steve

Yes, Steve it is extreme examples like this that force people to
realize that their gamesystem is flawed...

I like the idea of size is *vaguely* related to capacity. Thus the
grain sucks out 0.01 points of divine magic (round mathmatically!).

Cheers
        Lewis