Rubbish that can be skipped And something about the Humakti Special

From: Hasni Mubarak (richo@epix.net)
Date: Thu 30 Jan 1997 - 02:46:49 EET

]Somebody[
> And I believe there are twenty Lunars to a Wheel...

Heh heh, we could only fit three, and that was to a big wagon! A chariot can barely
hold one Lunar on each wheel...

On more serious topic, what is the magazine that had the "Humakti Special?" As I
understand it, that is WAY out of print. Who holds the copyright, and have they
considered doing a small second run of any of the past issues? From what I've seen,

they have been all black and white with no special printing. Stuff I see everyday where
I work...

Rich