Yelm, Antirius and Shargash

From: Peter Metcalfe (P.Metcalfe@student.canterbury.ac.nz)
Date: Thu 30 Jan 1997 - 05:01:30 EET

Dennis Hoover:
==============

>If you have Yuthu/Yuthuppa/Buserian and Alkor/Alkoth/Shargash, then would
>that suggest Raiba/Raibanth/Yelm?

Raiba/Raibanth/Antirius would be my opinion.

Martin Laurie:
==============

>Back to being me again - I think David is about right here and Peters view is
>fine by me though I believe it is not accurate to roleplay Shargashi like that,
>thats up to Peter.

I'm not disputing your protrayal of Shargashi as inaccurate, it seems
perfectly sound to me. I just believe that their world view would be
more integrated. When a Shargashi runs amok, he should feel he is
being true to both Shargash and Yelm in much the same way as the
Taufengs (sp?) felt that they were devout Christians when they ate poor
Muslims on the First Crusade. The idea of a division between Shargash
and Yelm seems to me ugly.

- --Peter Metcalfe