Storm Bull Initiation

From: Arf (A.R.Wilson@herts.ac.uk)
Date: Thu 30 Jan 1997 - 16:45:46 EET

Thanks Andrew, David, Paolo, Paul, James and Stephen (sorry if I've
missed anyone) for your replies. I particularly liked the suggestions
involving SB's dressing as chaos foes and capturing monsters to use in
the ritual - perhaps that should be the new Initiates' first task: to
venture out and capture a band of broos to replace those that they mashed
during initiation!

I will work something out, incorporating some of the ideas posted, and
maybe I'll post the result.

Cheers,

Arf.

PS. Thanks for resolving my coinage confusion too!

| Arf Wilson | A five year old child could understand this - |
| a.r.wilson@herts.ac.uk | send someone to fetch a five year old child! |