Nastiness & Archives

From: Shannon Appel (appel@erzo.org)
Date: Fri 31 Jan 1997 - 06:01:49 EET

Re: Nastiness

Not a topic I like to bring up, but there has been some extreme
nastiness on the list recently from a number of different people. I'd
like to ask all the parties to please take it off the list. If you
disagree with someone, feel free to state those points of
disagreement, but name calling, and there's been a lot of it lately,
from a number of sides, just ain't productive.

If you feel the need to express yourself in strong words, take it to
private email. I have no desire to hand approve every piece of mail
that goes through this list, nor to limit the posting abilities of any
members, so please try and get along, at least in this public forum.

I hope I won't have to say anything more here; it seems common sense.

Re: Archives

On a slightly lighter note, Guy Hoyle asked about archives.
Unfortunately, erzo.org is down the end of a UUCP link, so setting up
accessible archives isn't simple. I *THINK* I got the runequest
archives up on ftp.csua.berkeley.edu *FINALLY* restored. I'll try to
put a copy there soon.

In the near future, I'll be getting an ISDN line for Chaosium (still
waiting on our lovely phone company), and then they'll be available
there.

Until then, I apologize for the extra inconvenience.

Shannon

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #141

electronic retrieval.

lists.