Mind you, moose bites can be pretty nasty...

From: Scott Haney (scotty@olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us)
Date: Fri 31 Jan 1997 - 02:19:43 EET

& Highlights were a Praxian vision-quest by Eric Schmidt, Nils Weinander's
& East Isles tale of the Rock Eater, and the Baron von Moosehsunchen jokes
& (discovered in the bar on the first night);

Oh, sure, I miss a Con and you guys tell jokes about me. As if
comparing my noble race to the Fool of Frostbite Falls was not
insult enough....

:)
Scott Haney scotty@olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us
There's an old proverb that says just about whatever you want it to.