Iron Armour

From: Jose Ramos (Jose.Ramos@univ-angers.fr)
Date: Fri 31 Jan 1997 - 14:45:51 EET

        To show that if you repeat your question enough you get an answer:

        IMG the seshnegi knights (the rich ones) do wear unenchanted iron
armour. They do not usually use magic anyway in battle, and at least that
avoids the enemies use of same. Prayers before battle, the priests
blessings and the Saints protection. Who needs anything else?

        In the RW the telling point of a knight (and a citizen in Athens!)
was owning a full suit of armour. The knight should have also a horse, but
it was not compulsory. When I played RQ2 I got a suit of chainmail
incredibli fast, and there was no real reason to take it off. At least some
of the disadvantages of armour (weight, fatigue, price) got included in
RQ3.