Ducks

From: Michael Cule (mikec@room3b.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri 31 Jan 1997 - 20:52:53 EET

I personally don't believe that Ducks lay eggs. I have the strong impression
(though I couldn't quote you a source) that on Glorantha the Durulz and the
Duck Keets bear live young. Which is what made The Last Egg of Mother Duck
such a powerful relic in my campaign: it came from the time before the race's
nature was changed.

- --
Michael Cule

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society
Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or
On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo
(Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles:
Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.