The Last Egg of Mother Duck

From: Michael Cule (mikec@room3b.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun 02 Feb 1997 - 02:49:45 EET

ilium@juno.com (Stephen P Martin) wanted to know:

> >Which is what made The Last Egg of Mother Duck
> >such a powerful relic in my campaign: it came from the time before the
> race's
> >nature was changed.
> >
> Cool idea. What was it, other than a powerful totem? Did the clan/tribe
> actually have it, were they searching for it?

They had/have it: it currently resides in the Old Temple of Pavis, glowing and
sending out strange dreams until the time I get the game restarted, they find
the info they need and get on their way to return it to the East Isles for
hatching.

So many games, so little time....

- --
Michael Cule

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society
Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or
On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo
(Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles:
Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.