Gloranthan Supplements

From: MOBTOTRM@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Date: Sun 02 Feb 1997 - 13:30:56 EET

G'day all,

______________________
Gloranthan Supplements

Tim Ellis:
>Stephen Martin says, in relation to Tower Of the Night.
        >>If Glorantha: the Game ever gets underway, I have suggested to
        >>Pat that he talk to Rob Heinsoo about rewriting it for that system.
>
>which brings to mind two questions I have about recently announced
>shelved products,
>
>1) MOB's Soldiers of the Red Moon. - MOB says this project has been
>dropped by "Mutual Consent" (or something along those lines, this is
>from memory), how does this leave it contractually? - eg could RMM put
>it out as a RQ "fan-produced" supplement or can MOB re-submit it to
>Chaosium as a G:tG supplement once that is published, or can/will AH
>claim any ownership of the material? I hope not, because I would really
>like to see this supplement, and I assume I am not the only one on this
>list to think this :)

I doubt very much you will *ever* see another AH Glorantha release. I am
not interested in writing for the new game world they have apparently
licenced for a new edition of the RQ rules, or adapting/strip-mining the

Glorantha content from my existing manuscript (I would rather it was never
published at all). This is why I pulled the pin.

All can say is - don't cancel your subscription to 'Tales of the Reaching
Moon'.

Cheers

MOB

>From the Notes From Nochet files:
(XXIX.12-49.b) Further proof is obtained from the evidence of our senses:
the world must have the shape its own shadow shows; for its perfectly
circular outline produces eclipses of the Red Moon. So the world is
not flat, as the traditionalists in their ignorance would tell us;
nor in the shape of a drum as I have heard the trolls say it is; nor
in any way hollow, which is a theory popular popular among the Lunar
Sages of Irrippi Ontor. Nor again is it cylindrical, which is what
certain Esrolian sages currently say. No! it is of perfect roundness,
as I have just proven. Columbus Mercator.

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #153

electronic retrieval.

lists.