nothing Gloranthan

From: Stephen P Martin (ilium@juno.com)
Date: Tue 04 Feb 1997 - 09:04:07 EET

Colin Phillips <Colin@tang.demon.co.uk>
Stephen martin digest 137

>Hi guys this is a terrible thing to unlurk with but....

But well deserved on my part.

>I am the english publisher of Codex. As far as I am aware Codex is dead.
>have tried numerous times to get in touch with Mike Dawson, via email
and
>snail mail but have only been meet with stoic silence.

It was to this silence that I very badly alluded with my statement. As I
was unaware of the subscription situation in all areas of the Lozenge,
not just the US, I should have either been more specific, or probably
just thought it to myself and went on to the next post. I apologize if
you felt denigraded by my remark -- the denigration was not aimed at you.

James Frusetta <gerakkag@wam.umd.edu>
Name that James, Artillery

>A few of the more famous examples: James Argrath, Jaimie Ralzakark,
>Jim Arkat, Jamesina the Inhuman King, Jimmy the Mad Sultan*, Jameria
>Cragspider, Diego Delecti, Jimmy-Bob Death on a Horse, Yaakov Zzabur,
>Jacomus the Red Emperor, and of course, Jimbo Harrek "the Highly
>Annoyed."

James, you are still too cool.

Dennis Hoover <DennisHoover@mindspring.com>
RE:

>I think Dara Happa fits Stephen's comment about how Stafford "seems to
>pinch bits from just about everywhere and then ties it all up into a
coherent >whole".

Um, when referring to statements by people with names more common than
Harrek, could people use last names? I'm starting to wonder whether I
said something I don't remember (as opposed to the things I said which I
_wish_ I couldn't remember).