Reaching Moon Megacorp...

From: Brian K. Curley (Master of Time & Space) (bkc@axle.adp.wisc.edu)
Date: Tue 11 Feb 1997 - 06:48:51 EET

Apologies for abusing the intended purpose of this mailing list, but as
the RQ Rules list is still AWOL I don't know where else to ask.

Does anyone know where I could obtain a catalog of RMM items. I know
they're all supposed to be available through the Wizard's Attic, but the
last catalog I received from them seemed to be missing several items.
Does RMM have their own catalog, in other words?

A direct e-mail reply, rather than a reply to the list, would save
everyone some bandwidth.

Brian

+-------------------------+-------------------------------------------+
| Brian Curley | http://axle.doit.wisc.edu/~bkc/brian.html |
| | |
| DNRC Minister of Small- | Shame on you for thinking |
| Round-Things-That-Roll- | Who do you think you are |
| Out-Of-Reach-Under-The | You'll believe what we tell you |
| Desk | You little punk with a guitar |
| | |
| bkc@axle.doit.wisc.edu | - Spank, "Arliss Perry" |