ZZ's eyes

From: David Cake (davidc@cyllene.uwa.edu.au)
Date: Tue 18 Feb 1997 - 08:53:50 EET

>> 3. Obscure arguments on what colour Zorak Zoran's eyes were or whether Yelm
>Hey, who sez he has eyes?

        Actually, according to the Gloranthan Prosopaedia, Zorak Zoran is
sometimes represented as an old man with three eyes. Yes, Peter Metcalfe
and I have argued over the significance of this fact before (does it
indicate some sort of link to the Dara Happan Monster Man, given he also
has three eyes). Yes, I am aware that the original comment was intended as
sarcasm, and this message shifts it to the level of tragic irony....

        Cheers

                David